High Viscosity Tissue Adhesive
Tissue adhesives may be used to replace sutures or staples to close topical wounds with excellent cosmetic results.
They may also be used in conjunction with deep dermal stitches to close topical wounds. Once in place, they protect the wound by providing a flexible barrier to prevent microbial penetration as long as the adhesive film remains intact.
The GeneJet Biotech Tissue Adhesive TISSUEAID™ is a synthesized high purity 2-Octyl Cyanoacrylate tissue adhesive. Its high viscosity formulation increases safety, enhances efficiency, and has high flexibility on the skin.
The GeneJet Tissue Adhesive TISSUEAID™ is a sterile, liquid topical skin adhesive made with patented formulation. It is dyed with the colorant D & C Violet #2 for easy visualization.
It is provided in a sealed 0.8 gram aluminum tube with a loosely attached single-use nozzle, and both are packaged in a Tyvex™ sterile pouch. The patented dispenser makes it easy and safe to use.
• High strength, closes wound with comparable strength as suture
• Excellent bonding with tissue and skin
• Rapid reaction forming microbial and water barrier in a few minutes
• Secure the wound and sloughs off as the wound heals in 10 days
• Single component, no mixing is required